Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Starting times are at 10-minute intervals. Flights are made up as 4 balls; therefore players booking 2 or 3 balls must expect to be paired up with other players. To confirm a tee time reservation we require full credit card details along with the authorization to debit the credit card provided. The authorization should be sent per email or fax.
INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS up to 7 persons:
• Full pre-payment is required upon confirmation of tee times to secure the booking.
GROUP BOOKINGS for 8 persons and more:
• A 10% down-payment is required upon tee time confirmation to secure the booking.
• A 50% down-payment is due six weeks (42 days) prior to the date of play.
• Full pre-payment has to be received 30 days prior to the date of play.
• Bookings made less than 30 days prior to the date of play are subject to full pre-payment upon
confirmation of the tee time.
• Failure of following the payment schedule will result in the automatic cancellation of the relevant booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP BOOKINGS:
• 30 days cancellation notice prior to date of play required for advance pre-bookings otherwise
full rate will be charged.
• 14 days cancellation notice required for bookings made one month prior to date of play otherwise
full rate will be charged.
• 48 hours cancellation notice required for bookings made one week prior to date of play otherwise
full rate will be charged.
• Last minute bookings made two days prior to date of play will not be charged a cancellation fee.
• Bookings are cancelled once the golf club confirmed the cancellation in writing.
RAIN CHECK AND REFUNDS:
• A rain check is issued if players have been unable to play at least nine holes due to bad weather.
• A refund is given if the course is closed due to bad weather and clients are unable to move the tee time
reservation to another day.
• A refund is given if clients are unable to play due to serious illness, in which case we need a written
confirmation of the MD.
The golf course will be deemed closed when the marshal or director of golf ocially close the course because
of such reasons as inclement weather, damaged grounds, or tournament events. Alternative golf arrangements thereafter can be made at the Pro Shop.
RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
• All players must be at least 16 years of age. Players under this age have to be accompanied by an adult.
• All players must present a current handicap certificate. The maximum handicap for gentlemen is 28 and forladies 36. Players without a handicap are only allowed to play after 11:30 o’clock.
• Men will play from the yellow Tees and Ladies from the red Tees. White/blue Tees may be used but only byprior arrangement with the management.
• All players using electric golf carts must be over 18 and have a full or provisional driving license.
Carts are strictly prohibited near Tees or in any area around the Greens. Golf cart use is at own risk.
• Should any rental equipment be damaged during use, the cost of repair will be charged to the player.
THE FOLLOWING DRESS CODE MUST BE OBSERVED:
• Any clothes made of blue denim material as well as tracksuits and tennis wear are not allowed
• For men, shorts must be at least of Bermuda length (Shorts and trousers must be tailored), socks must be
at least of ankle length, and shirts must have collars and long or short sleeves
• For ladies, t-shirts without collar must have sleeves, while shirts with collar may be sleeveless
(Trousers and shorts for Ladies, tailored as well. Ladies allowed to wear tailored skirts)
• T-shirts are not allowed
• Players preferably have to wear golf shoes with soft spikes but trainers are also allowed
Players not complying with these rules will be asked to leave the Golf Club without refund.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The entering and moving within Minthis Golf Course is at your own risk, whether playing golf or accompanying a player or guest. The Owner of Minthis Golf Course and its employees, directors and managers, disclaim anyliability for any loss, theft, or damage to any equipment and/or other personal belongings as well as in respectof the death or personal injuries, from any cause whatsoever, sustained by users or any other person in this golf course. As a recreational activity entailing physical exertion, Golfing associates many inherent risks, dangersand hazards arising from the nature of the game itself. The entering, playing and moving in this Golf Course shall be deemed to be an unqualified acceptance of the above conditions and declaration of the following:
• That you have knowledge and clear understanding of the dangers entailed in the use of the Facilities
and/or Equipment of the Golf Course
• That you participate at your own risk
• That Minthis Golf Club, the Owner, and its employees, directors and managers have no liability to you for
loss of property, personal injury, disease or death arising from the use of the Facilities and/or
Equipment that Minthis Golf Club provides you
You may request the following equipment hire items, payable upon registration at the Proshop:
Golf Buggies €30 per round
Buggies MUST NOT be driven by anyone under the age of 17 years
Callaway Hire Clubs €35 per round
Electric Trolley €10 per round
Three Wheel Manual Trolley €8 per round
Manual Trolleys €6.50 per round
Whilst we do not require handicap certificates, our course is of a world class standard and we therefore request that all players are of a competent ability and respect other golfers’ abilities. Failure to do so may result in golfers being asked to leave the golf course without liability to Minthis.
PACE OF PLAY
Our course carries pace of play guidelines; these are discussed with golfers prior to teeing off the first. Our Course Marshal will monitor the pace of play and ensure guidelines are adhered to through various measures of enforcement.
PAIRING UP POLICY
To ensure that there is a consistent speed of play, Minthis Golf Club reserves the right to pair up golfers as required to assist with the management of these guidelines.
You are expected to arrive on the tee 10 minutes prior to your tee time. Failure to adhere to this may result in cancellation of your tee time with no refund offered.
PREPAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
Unless of death, serious illness or travel cancellation, no refund will be given. Proof of reason may be required. For further additional players, hire equipment or any other services and products, please call Golf Reservations or Proshop on +357 26 642774.
Bookings must be paid for by a valid credit/debit card. Minthis only accepts the following credit and debit cards: MasterCard/Visa/Bank Debit Card. All credit/debit card payments are subject to the approval of the relevant credit/debit card company and paying bank. Minthis shall not be liable in any way if your credit/debit card company or the paying bank refuses to process, honour or accept your credit/debit card or credit/debit card particulars for any reason.
Where a credit/debit card company or the paying bank rejects or reverses payment for a booking, Minthis may, at its sole discretion and in addition to its other rights and remedies, immediately reject and cancel the relevant booking.
You accept and agree that Minthis will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred by you or any players in the event of any unauthorised disclosure of data, information or other default by any suppliers or licensors to, and/or contractors or agents of, Minthis.
All rates quoted on the Website and the System are in Euro. Minthis is not liable for losses, costs or expenses incurred by you or any players caused by exchange rate fluctuations or any commission charges incurred whether imposed by your credit/debit card company or otherwise. Minthis reserves the right to amend any fees, price or quote at any time without liability.
A purchase with the name ‘WWW.MINTHISRESORT.COM’ will appear in your bank statement.
By registering on the website, and using the system that allows you to book tee time slots at designated golf clubs through the Website (“System”), you hereby confirm that:
1. You are at least 18 years of age;
2. If acting on behalf of another or others to make reservation, you are authorised to act on behalf of that party to make reservations for that party or that include that party;
3. You take full responsibility for your use of the website and the system, including but not limited to use of the website and the system by any person you have authorised to act on your behalf and/or any person you are responsible for such as minors living with you;
4. If you are logging into the system using a member login ID and password, or if using another party’s login ID and password, please ensure you are authorized by that party to do so;
5. All information supplied by you in the use of the website or the system is true, accurate, complete and is not provided for any fraudulent or misleading purpose;
6. You shall use the website and the system only to enquire as to the services and products provided by Minthis as well as legitimate golf tee time reservations for you or for (an)other person(s) (“Players”) for whom you are legally authorized to act, and that abuse or unauthorized use of the website or system may result in you being denied access to the system, the website and/or the Golf Club, Courses and Facilities operated by Minthis ;
7. You shall be responsible for all charges, fees, duties and/or taxes arising out of your use of the website and the system.
Routine maintenance takes place throughout the year on the golf course and range. We will do our best to notify golfers of any works but due to the unpredictability and unforeseen climatic changes, we are unable to confirm exactly when these works will be taking place. We will endeavour to advise you of any works on arrival.
Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System extends its best effort in order to ensure that this website, its servers and email are free from viruses, defects or other harmful components. However, we are unable to guarantee that use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause any damage to your computer. You must ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen anything that may cause damage to it.
SITE ACCESS AND LICENSE
Minthis grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Minthis. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying or any use of data mining or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Minthis. You may not use any Minthis or logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission from Minthis.
You hereby agree that issuance of an online confirmation voucher by Minthis upon completion of all required reservations details and payment of the total green fee charge or a deposit does not constitute acceptance of your reservation but merely confirmation that your request for certain tee time slots has been received. You shall print a copy of the confirmation voucher and present it to the Minthis Golf Club on the date of play. Failure to do so may result in you being required to pay to the Minthis Golf Club the total green fee charge, and any other services reserved, again, or the Golf Club denying you and any relevant players access to the Golf Club. Only the acceptance of your copy of the confirmation voucher by the relevant Golf Club shall represent acceptance of your offer and formation of a binding contract between you and the Minthis Golf Club.
The website may contain links to other web sites which are not owned or maintained by Minthis. Minthis accepts no responsibility for the information, products, services or other material obtained or available on such other web sites, and Minthis shall not be liable for any loss arising from, or related to, the access, viewing or use of such web sites. You hereby agree that the inclusion of these links on the website does not imply any endorsement or approval by Minthis of the linked websites, or the content, information or any linked addresses on such linked web sites.
By visiting Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and European Law applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Minthis.
By visiting the Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System you agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus in connection with any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System or to products you purchase through Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System is hosted by Minthis website on www. minthisresort.com. If you visit or reserve tee times through Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
Minthis Golf Club, as a trading entity of Minthis Golf Ltd. reserves the right to amend or remove these conditions at any time while accepting no liability.
Minthis Golf Club, as a trading entity of Minthis Golf Ltd. shall not be liable to any person and/or persons for any loss, damage, injury or loss of life while playing golf or using and visiting the property and properties of Minthis.
Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. The maximum limit of liability of Minthis Online Tee Time Reservation System shall not in any way exceed the value of the products or services sold. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you.
IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to move or amend tee times without liability.